Aidan works with public sector and not-for-profit service providers to measure and improve their performance for end users.
As a Project Manager he works closely with stakeholders to develop strategy, design service models, structure organisations, implement new processes, optimise capability and culture, and evaluate performance. Aidan has deep expertise in school education and also works in other sectors. He is interested in coordinating complex systems – particularly at the interface of business and government – to deliver optimal outcomes for people and communities.
- Led teams of decision makers and subject matter experts through the detailed design and implementation of customer experience reforms at local governments across Victoria
- Managed a lapsing program evaluation for a $48 million pilot initiative improving the delivery of school-based apprenticeships and traineeships, informing the design of an enduring model
- Developed an ambitious growth strategy for a mental health provider, aligning the executive and board
- Developed a leadership capability framework for a dispute resolution provider, working in co-design with senior leaders, subject matter experts and business partners
- Developed a critical incident anticipation and response framework and roadmap for the board of a large faith-based organisation following a high-profile breach of trust.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Aidan was a secondary school teacher at a large public school in Melbourne’s outer north. He was an Honours student at Orygen, The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Health, where he wrote a research thesis investigating early biological indicators of psychosis in young adults.
In his spare time...
Aidan enjoys spending time outdoors, cooking good food, and watching his more talented friends flourish in Melbourne’s live music scene. He has recently taken up rollerblading – whether this has been a good thing it’s too soon to say.