Alex draws on a strategic, analytical and operational mindset to develop fit-for-purpose, high-value solutions for clients.
He has extensive experience working across the secondary and post-secondary education systems and with public and private organisations to improve outcomes for learners and other stakeholders. He is a strong communicator, stakeholder manager and facilitator with experience leading both large, transformational projects and complex, focused business and policy challenges.
- Developed a whole-of-government business engagement framework and implementation plan for enhancing public sector business engagement
- Developed an engagement and collaboration model for a new government authority to drive effective and efficient system operations and high-quality stakeholder engagement
- Led a large, multi-sector partnership project to improve the work and education outcomes for young people living in regional Victoria, with a focus on pathways into aged care and social assistance
- Led the co-design of resources for schools, industry and parents as part of the Australian Government’s Career Education Strategy
- Designed and facilitated masterclasses for educators for a leading not-for-profit organisation.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Alex was a Director at the Foundation for Young Australians, where he led the research and policy portfolio. Outside of Nous Alex is a teacher in the Master of International Development program at RMIT University and has co-authored a book chapter on his work there.
Alex holds a Master of International Development from RMIT University and a Bachelor Performing Arts from Monash University.
In his spare time...
Alex has a passion for all things sport, particularly AFL and the English Premier League, playing electronic music very loudly, and going on adventures with his young family.