Alina has over 20 years’ work experience in diverse roles, including most recently as an executive officer.
She is a highly motivated and effective administration professional, having provided support to executive management in the public and private sectors. Alina has successfully managed her own translating business and worked in a trade development and attraction role earlier in her career. Alina brings a dynamic and committed approach to her work and enjoys building strong stakeholder relationships.
- Supported various committees/taskforces to deliver regionally significant projects, including the process to win the funding for a $121 million marina project in the Pilbara
- Guided stakeholder management, administration functions and meeting schedules for a state government organisation charged with development of the Pilbara region in Western Australia
- Supported boards and committees to achieve successful outcomes including audits, strategic planning sessions and project reviews
- Developed an initiative to gain input from the region’s young professionals in the strategic planning process, including a complete project plan
- Coordinated successful visits of senior government and industry leaders, governors and consuls-general.
Outside of Nous
Alina has had a diverse and exciting career, including experiences working across government, business and community. She has worked as a Trade and Investment Adviser for the British Embassy in Poland and held administrative and policy roles in the Queensland and WA Governments. She has strong regional experience, having recently lived, worked and played in Karratha in the Pilbara.
Alina holds a Master of Philology of English Language and recently completed a Diploma in Project Management.
In her spare time...
Alina likes to stay fit and is a keen runner (committed to weekly parkruns), swimmer and cyclist. She enjoys exploring new places and loves a great morning coffee.