Amaan combines a strong passion for learning with acute problem-solving skills to deliver results for clients.
He has one year of experience creating tangible impact for not-profit organisations (NFPs), including through creating social media strategies. Amaan brings expertise in the crypto-asset industry, having authored a six-part series on Bitcoin and its impact on the environment. He has worked in the asset management, crypto-asset and financial planning industries.
- Authored a Financial Planning Association of Australia-approved six-part series on Bitcoin and the environment for financial planners
- Analysed and evaluated the government’s current incentives for Queensland households to install rooftop solar arrangements
- Developed and implemented 180 Degrees Consulting UQ’s marketing campaign for 2022, which led to a 6% increase in members semester-to-semester compared to previous years
- Developed a user-friendly revenue model, a social media strategy, and additional revenue streams for a NFP as part of a semester-long engagement
- Tutored third-year university students on monetary economics, achieving a 4.8/5 approval rating.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Amaan authored research pieces on crypto-assets for Monochrome Asset Management for financial planners. He also worked as an academic tutor at The University of Queensland, where he tutored monetary economics to classes between 20 and 30 students.
Amaan was also heavily involved in the University of Queensland branch of 180 Degrees Consulting, where he engaged in pro-bono consulting projects for one year, before becoming the society’s Marketing and Events Director in his final year of university. He also participated in an internship in the financial planning industry and worked as an assistant undergraduate accountant prior to graduating from university.
Amaan holds a Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours) from The University of Queensland.
In his spare time...
Amaan enjoys playing basketball and volleyball. He also loves to spend time with his family and friends and learn new languages.