Amanda is enthusiastic and inquisitive and uses these qualities to provide a high standard of output and customer satisfaction.
Her emphasis on inclusion, teamwork and high-quality service and delivery results in positive connections with clients and colleagues. Amanda can work productively, respectfully and sensitively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinated all aspects of an International Women’s Day event for 100 staff and consumers, including organising the venue, catering, music, presentation, guest speakers, audiovisual technology and gift bags.
- Designed and developed an online questionnaire to welcome employee ideas, questions and concerns and identify trends that required attention as well as employees who deserved commendation.
- After identifying the need to streamline patient enquiries regarding their vaccination records, developed a hard copy and online form for nurses and administrative staff to complete on behalf of patients
- Undertook a range of Neighbour Day organisational activities, including ensuring text and imagery reflected COVID-19-safe messaging, working with stakeholders to ensure the event fit with existing community development activities, undertaking desktop and telephone research to explore and leverage other organisations’ activities and developing promotional cards and posters
- In preparation for the Good Neighbour Recognition Program, undertook desktop and telephone research to explore other organisations’ neighbourly recognition programs and created publicity promotional material.
Outside of Nous
Amanda’s career began as an Executive Assistant (EA); however, after 15 years, she decided to explore a career in health and wellbeing, about which she is passionate. She started a Health and Wellbeing business in 2009, providing personal training, group fitness (Bodypump, GRIT and cycle) and wellbeing services.
After 13 years, Amanda decided to hang up her dumbbells and pick up her laptop, creating her virtual administration business. This enabled Amanda to become familiar with the latest software applications to perform an EA role at a high level. Amanda has recently joined Nous after working as EA to the CEO of a community health organization.
In her spare time...
Amanda loves to be active. Both her sons play several sports, and Amanda loves to be there training and supporting them. She also loves outdoor walks listening to music.