Andrew leads the Nous Canberra office and is expert in designing and implementing new operating models.
He specialises in design, evaluation and strategic reviews across sectors including industry and regional development, primary industries, health and human services. Andrew is passionate about working with government agencies to use data in new and creative ways to inform policy design and implementation.
- Worked with government agencies to co-design evaluation frameworks for programs related to managing the net zero transition, leveraging data and analytics to improve the operation of Australia’s energy system, building resilience to future droughts, and reducing natural disaster risks
- Worked with Australian and state government agencies and departments to conduct and implement the recommendations from large-scale strategic and organisational reviews
- Partnered with an Australian Government agency over several years to implement the people stream of its organisational transformation
- Led multiple evaluations and reviews of industry and innovation programs, including the Industry Growth Centres, the Business Research and Innovation Initiative and the Centre for Defence Industry Capability
- Partnered with government agencies to re-design their enterprise performance frameworks and corporate plan performance measures
- Supported multiple agencies to develop strategic workforce plans and enhance the quality of critical workforce data metrics
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous in 2009, Andrew spent several years managing an anti-corruption campaign in Cambodia. He has also worked in community health and international development roles in the government, higher education and not-for-profit sectors.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Arts from the Australian National University and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Monash University. He was awarded the MBA Top Graduating Student Award in 2010.
In his spare time...
Andrew is passionate about exploring new music, cuisines and countries with his partner and their daughter.