Anna is a public policy professional with experience in evaluation, data strategy, service re-design and strategic policy development in Australia and the United States.
She has led cross-functional teams to design and test improvements to social and environmental programs and excels at establishing effective partnerships with both public and private sector organisations. She has worked in government, not-for-profit and think tank settings across a range of policy domains; including health, environment and social services.
- Managed and supported large-scale evaluations for the Australian Government, including managing a national evaluation for the Department of Health and Aged Care to evaluate the $57.2 million Comprehensive Palliative Care in Aged Care measure
- Managed projects to review and evaluate Australian and state government investment in science, research and open-data infrastructure
- Developed an outcome measurement framework to measure health and wellbeing outcomes for children, young people and families in New South Wales (NSW)
- Managed a partnership between Californian state government agencies and the University of California, Berkeley, to establish a linked data asset and to improve engagement with public assistance programs
- Managed partnerships between NSW Government agencies and the private sector to improve engagement with environmental and health services in NSW.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Anna worked in California at a non-partisan think tank, where she managed partnerships with state government agencies on data linkage and analysis projects, to improve access to education and public financial assistance programs for vulnerable Californians. She previously worked in the NSW Government helping teams to design and evaluate changes to public services while in the Behavioural Insights Unit, and worked on major policy and legislative reforms at the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.
Anna holds a Master of Peace and Conflict Studies from the University of Sydney and an Honours Degree Bachelor of Arts from Monash University. She has also studied at Harvard University, the London School of Economics, and the Université de Lyon.
In her spare time...
Anna enjoys travelling and hiking with her partner and friends and is always planning her next outdoor adventure.