Antonia is an experienced leader and strategist specialising in not-for-profit organisations, having developed and delivered successful growth, change and people programs for international non-government organisations and UK charities.
She brings strong stakeholder engagement abilities and highly effective project management skills. Antonia’s people focus and analytical problem-solving capabilities make her adept at identifying and delivering strategic change initiatives for clients.
- Led a growth strategy for an international NGO that doubled program size, delivered significant brand awareness gains and created financial sustainability
- Led organisational change at a UK charity, instigating cultural change and creating a mentoring scheme
- Created a stakeholder engagement and brand equity assessment tool for a multinational non-profit organisation
- Delivered efficiency savings through operational improvements at a UK charity, leading to time and cost savings while improving user experience
- Restructured an NGO program to refine selection criteria and improve reporting structures.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Antonia led programs at youth-focused NFPs and international NGOs and was an MBA intern at Boston Consulting Group, consulting on a non-profit venture. She has been a volunteer youth worker for many years, undertaking long-term voluntary work in Bolivia and The Gambia. She is also a trained chef.
Antonia holds a Master of Business Administration from Warwick Business School, the highest-ranked UK MBA course. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts from Durham University, where she studied politics, Spanish and theology. She was a scholar at Warwick and was named one of Poets & Quants’ Top 100 MBAs to Watch from the worldwide MBA class of 2018.
In her spare time...
Antonia is a fan of tasty food, beautiful art, good theatre and the great outdoors.