Asli is a seasoned human resources (HR) and organisational development professional with project management specialist skills in change and organisational transformation.
She has proven experience in cross-cultural people and organisational development, organisational transformation, and change management strategies across multiple countries and industries. She brings more than 15 years of experience, including leadership roles in Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Led the assessment of a leadership team to inform their leadership development journey and designed and delivered a leadership development framework, trainings and tools
- Led a culture change project and developed a culture framework that aligns with strategic goals and objectives for multiple organisations
- Led development of a people and culture strategy to support high business growth for Wolverine Worldwide as HR Leader for the Asia-Pacific region
- Led a global change management initiative for Wolverine Worldwide, including organisational restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, and building change leadership capabilities
- Assessed the HR support needs and led HR transformation projects in multiple locations for Adidas Group and VF Corporation.
Outside of Nous
Asli’s career experience prior to Nous includes leadership, capability and culture change roles in multiple industries and countries including Adidas Group and Wolverine Worldwide. She is a member of International Coaching Federation and Australian Counselling Association.
Asli holds a Bachelor of Political Sciences (international relations) from Ankara University Turkey and a Diploma of Counselling. She is a Professional Certified Coach, a Certified Leadership Circle Profile/360 Leadership Assessment Practitioner and a Certified Project Management Professional.
In her spare time...
Asli loves yoga, travelling, and spending time in nature with her family. She enjoys diving and sailing. She is a lifelong learner and passionate about self-development, mental health and wellbeing.