Briana is a creative problem solver with expertise in leadership development, strategy and organisational performance.
She is passionate about helping businesses create sustainable solutions to their most complex problems by creating a balance between best-practice and best-fit. Briana leverages critical thinking to create solutions that are in line with contemporary theory and industry innovation.
- Contributed to designing and delivering a modular enterprise-wide adaptive leadership program to lift Defence leader capacity to diagnose and understand problems, navigate complexity and mobilise resources to face challenges
- Developed the inaugural Virtual Health Strategy for a NSW Local Health District, including consulting with over 450 senior stakeholders and developing a change management toolkit for the delivery team to lead wide-scale transformation
- Defined the new organisational values and employee value proposition for a 18,000-staff private healthcare provider
- Developed the three-year organisational strategy for a not-for-profit organisation, which included interviews with state leaders and focus groups with participants aged five to 19-years-old
- Conducted a review of ethics education in financial courses in Australia.
Outside of Nous
Briana has a passion for working with youth, supporting her community through various youth programs and sport. Briana has been involved with Rotary since 2017 and is a Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment camp director. She has also coached and volunteered for a South-Western Sydney softball club for 12 years.
In her spare time...
Briana enjoys playing team sports and finding new places to explore.