Caitlin is a consultant, specialising in evaluations and governance reviews.
At Nous, she has worked on organisational reviews and designs, as well as large-scale evaluations in the legal, defence and education sector; as well as more broadly across the Australian Government. Caitlin brings a strong background in detail-oriented research, evaluation and stakeholder engagement from previous studies and projects.
- Led the change management implementation stream in an organisational change management project supporting a large-scale IT implementation for the Australian Defence Force
- Project-managed work for a GO8 Australian university to redesign its clinical and social services to improve its operating model; increase collaboration between services; and improve access, inclusion and quality for students
- Delivered a new strategic planning approach for a UK university to help it develop and implement big ideas that would help it make a step change in its reputation
- Worked with an Australian treasury department to facilitate a set of internal workshops to inform its refreshed Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Delivered a large-scale impact evaluation of an infrastructure grants program for an Australian Government department
- Worked with a UK university to deliver a five-year digital strategy to help it keep pace with changing student and staff expectations.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Caitlin worked to design and start up festival waste NFP Good Intentions, which won the Big Ideas national social enterprise competition. She has also previously interned for Nous.
Caitlin holds a Bachelor of Arts (politics and international studies) from the University of Melbourne.
In her spare time...
Caitlin enjoys beach walks, brunch with friends, rowing and fanatically supporting the Tigers AFL team.