Chantelle has a background that bridges creative communities and business strategy. She uses her fluid communication skills, analytical ability and focused research practices to devise and convey creative solutions to organisational challenges.
Experienced in human resource and strategy advisory, Chantelle is passionate about people, their diversity and how they communicate and succeed through collaboration.
- Worked with a state government department in the vocational education and training sector to review culture and practices regarding diversity and inclusion, and designed a strategy to support it in transforming its culture
- Managed a project developing a workplan for establishment of a platform for data-sharing and analysis across mental-health-focused government agencies, peak bodies, community-based organisations and not-for-profit organisations
- Improved a state government health organisation’s culture by delivering a virtual leadership development program and tools to support internal procedures and embed values
- Analysed an Australian Government regulatory body’s people practices and culture and developed a resulting People Strategy
- Diagnosed an Australian fuel and resources company’s culture and effectiveness and recommended steps to improve collaboration, accountability and innovation.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Chantelle worked as an advisor at a consulting firm, aiding international organisations to enter and succeed in the Australian market. She holds a Bachelor of International and Global Studies from the University of Sydney, with a double specialisation in international business and English literature and a minor in French. During this degree, she received a scholarship to study for a semester at King’s College London.
In her spare time...
Chantelle enjoys exploring cultures and languages, accumulating (and reading) books and visiting Sydney’s beaches. She has a keen interest in the development of Australian cuisine, including Indigenous produce and knowledge.