Charlie seeks to solve problems for clients by identifying root causes and drawing on her curiosity and openness to identify paths to solutions.
With a background in marketing and a passion for global development, she is always enthusiastic to learn from the people around her. Charlie’s previous roles have involved connecting with customers and analysing consumer trends.
- Assisted development of a client portal that sought to engage more clients by adding more functions
- Helped to review and redesign client onboarding procedures, reducing friction to establish a more user-friendly and internally efficient experience
- Conducted search engine optimisation (SEO) reviews across company websites, uplifting blog posts and other digital content to increase ranking in organic search results
- Carried out industry-wide research into emerging financial solutions, identifying opportunities for innovation based on consumer trends
- Contributed to the rebranding of client-facing and internal marketing materials.
Outside of Nous
Charlie’s passion is contributing to the community, which led her to recently take part in fundraisers to improve the lives of Australian families. She recently completed the Starlight Super Swim and involved her company in the May 50K.
Charlie holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) and Bachelor of Arts (Global Development Studies) from the University of New South Wales. After finishing her studies, Charlie spent time travelling. She was previously part of the marketing team for a financial services institution.
In her spare time...
Charlie enjoys spending time outdoors, particularly playing sport. An enthusiastic traveller, she loves to share these adventures with her friends and family.