Connor is an adept writer and verbal communicator with a drive to offer insight to any situation.
He is intellectually curious, enjoying the challenge of learning about unfamiliar subjects and industries. With a research background in digital media, Connor is interested in Indigenous affairs, human-computer interaction, and human-centred design.
- Worked with a Queensland Government department to review its business units and improve its planning and performance structure as part of a new strategic direction
- Worked with a Queensland health provider to develop an organisational approach to innovation, involving developing an innovation decision-making framework, governance structure, and innovation principles to guide implementation
- Engaged a Queensland health provider to improve service delivery and operational processes; involving understanding patient needs and the quality of services delivered
- Evaluated three Indigenous digital design case studies as part of research to improve future mobile app design for Indigenous communities
- Contributed to an evaluation with a Queensland university to improve support of low socio-economic status students to complete their undergraduate degree through targeted programs and services.
Outside of Nous
Connor holds a Bachelor of Communication (Honours) from the University of Queensland (UQ). During his time at university, Connor was President of the UQ Indigenous Student Collective (Goorie Berrimpa), tutored other university students through the ITAR program and worked as an assignment editor for a sports news website.
In his spare time...
Connor enjoys catching up with friends and family. During down time he frequents the movies, listens to podcasts and audiobooks and is a passionate Manly Sea Eagles supporter.