Connor applies his analytical mindset and interpersonal skills to deliver impactful solutions across a range of sectors.
His experiences as an international student and academic tutor at Rollins College in Florida have inspired a deep appreciation for diverse cultures and the transformative impact of education. Equipped with excellent communication skills and a passion for continuous learning, Connor is excited to partner with clients and build on the early foundations of his career.
- Delivered recommendations to a state organisation on addressing racial disparities in the Florida housing market
- Developed a strategy to increase participation in underutilised study abroad programs at a US college
- Conducted econometric modelling to examine the impact of income inequality on pollution in developed countries
- Supported the launch and growth of a startup focused on diversity, equity and inclusion as an operational volunteer
- Completed an academic literature review assessing the economic viability of the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.
Outside of Nous
Connor graduated as valedictorian at Rollins College with a Bachelor of Arts (Economics and Classical Studies). He was recognised with several academic awards and inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa honour society. He balanced his academic pursuits while competing as a National Collegiate Athletics Association student-athlete. He actively contributed to the campus community by working with the Office of Residential Life, supervising and supporting a residential community.
Connor interned with the Office of International Programs, where he supported strategic initiatives and promoted study abroad opportunities. He also acted as an ambassador for the college by advising prospective and newly admitted international students.
In his spare time...
Connor enjoys playing sports, exploring the outdoors and completing daily crosswords.