Corey is an experienced strategy and policy specialist who has worked across government, not-for-profit and private sector organisations.
He brings experience in strategy, organisational design, change management and policy development across the human services, health and education sectors. He is motivated by identifying operational improvements to facilitate sustainable growth, effective service delivery and successful change implementation. Corey enjoys building strong relationships across stakeholders in pursuit of their strategic objectives.
- Managed a health transformation initiative to improve patient access to government medical subsidies and improve prescriber administrative experiences
- Developed a change management strategy and implementation advice to support a government department introduce disability support reforms
- Developed a communications strategy for a not-for-profit organisation (NFP) to expand its scope of influence and refine its policy narratives for use in public advocacy
- Re-designed government allied health fee schedules through an immersive co-design process with provider and industry representatives
- Conducted an appraisal of a university’s marketing functions to recommend a new organisational design to facilitate a more strategic approach to marketing.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Corey worked across a range of NFPs and social sector organisations. He is passionate about supporting under-represented and vulnerable peoples through community-led change. He has volunteered with several children’s rights organisations, including a social enterprise in the Philippines that helps young people living in street settings secure employment in the tourism industry.
Corey holds a Master of Public Policy (Social Policy) from the University of Sydney and a Bachelor of Arts (Politics and International Relations) from Macquarie University.
In his spare time...
Corey is an avid theatregoer and enjoys strolling through art galleries on the weekends. He is an animal lover and enjoys sharing good food and wine with friends.