Dean helps make organisations make impactful change by combining his passion for analytics with strong interpersonal skills and a penchant for making lasting client relationships.
He has successfully used this skillset to enact transformations across several sectors in Australia, with a particular focus on education strategy and operations.
- Coordinated a large Canadian University transformation program that addressed major budget cuts through new operating models, academic and administrative organisational structures and wide-ranging service improvements
- Synthesised a range of quantitative and qualitative data into a comprehensive report that justified transformation opportunities for a group of faith-based schools
- Conducted data analytics and modelling to evaluate the impact of a national mental health program and make recommendations for future programs
- Informed the government response to Royal Commission recommendations through developing a multi-agency framework and business case
- Conducted detailed research and analysis to inform a new federal treasury team’s response to financial literacy.
Outside of Nous
Dean was involved in a wide range of activities before joining Nous. He worked as a trip-leader in California, volunteered at Lifeline and was nominated and received a Rotary Young Leadership Award in 2018. He holds a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) from Macquarie University.
In his spare time...
Dean spends his time at the gym, bushwalking, or upscaling old junk from op shops.