Ed Verbeek-Martin is a Director at Nous Group. Ed brings complex ideas to life in a way that supports more inclusive, effective and efficient experiences.
He brings experience in customer experience strategy, human centred design and research and digital to projects, ensuring the voices of people are a central part of decision making. Ed has completed more than 40 projects that take a design-led approach to enabling omni-channel journeys that place the customer’s needs and preferences first.
- Supported federal and state and not-for-profit organisations to understand the needs of customers, staff and stakeholders and translate them into viable solutions
- Led the digital and design workstream to deliver a comprehensive review of a mental health tool, developing an optimal value proposition and outlining its key components and implementation requirements
- Supported national consultations to inform major policy and strategy initiatives, leveraging co-design facilitation and strategic design, as well as robust engagement design, analysis and reporting
- Developed an experience strategy and service catalogue to kickstart Service NSW’s digital transformation, laying the foundations for human-centred design (HCD) practices and consistent digital frameworks
- Created customer strategy for Sydney Water’s transformation and implemented a customer experience management proof-of-concept using HCD.
Outside of Nous
Ed previously spent three years in New Zealand with DNA design. In New Zealand he worked with fantastic, ambitious organisations and also experienced the great outdoors and nature that abounds. Earlier he was at the Customer Experience Company, working on gnarly strategic problems with a human–centred approach.
In his spare time...
In his spare time he can be found in the great outdoors, running a long way (sometimes quickly), riding bikes, and tramping (bush walking) off the beaten track.