Elleanor is adept at digital design for web and mobile applications, user interfaces and digital marketing; bringing over 12 years’ experience working for leading suppliers of web, development and digital agencies producing high-end digital products.
She has a broad range of skills in wireframing, print production, signage, reports, infographics and presentations and a strong understanding of digital design; specialising in iOS, Android and mobile applications. Elleanor has experience across the education, health, tourism and government sectors and on projects for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
- Undertook full interface application design for Monash University and collaborated up to the final implementation stage
- Redesigned Discovery Parks’ responsive website and e-commerce platform, increasing conversion rates and in turn sales
- Created a poster series on domestic and family violence in Queensland for the Queensland Police Service
- Led the design team and designed each user interface for the Tourism Queensland Explorer iPad application
- Designed a rich interactive experience, customised to each user, and created social collateral for the NSW Home Fire Safety Audit website.
Outside of Nous
Elleanor has previously worked at Australia’s leading suppliers of web, mobile, design, development and digital services; including iFactory Digital and Speedwell eBusiness Solutions. She led the re-design of the iOS application for Brisbane Airport, which won the ‘Best in class’ award in the 2015 Interactive Media Awards.
Elleanor holds a Diploma of Graphic Design from Southbank Institute of Technology and a Certificate II in Business Communications.
In her spare time...
Elleanor’s spare time comprises spending time with her children and always looking for the next DIY project around the house.