Throughout her studies Emily has clocked up more than seven years of work experience in customer service and administration, leading her to develop a strong interest in helping people and bringing value to businesses.
She has experience in financial services from her previous role as an Assistant Accountant at UniSport Australia and completed assurance vacation programs at Deloitte and BDO. Through these roles she has developed a strong understanding of strategy and financial analysis.
- Completed a salary benchmark project at UniSport Australia and implemented a new organisational awards system to recognise individual and team efforts, boost firm culture and improve staff retention
- Undertook financial processes (payments, forecasting and budgeting) for UniSport Australia
- Assisted the Shayher Asset Management’s Accounts Manager with the preparation of monthly reports, forecasting budgets and calculating rental reviews for tenants
- Provided administration support to Vicinity Centers’ departments by managing center information
- Performed procedures on entities financial statements to ensure quality.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous Emily was an Assistant Accountant at UniSport Australia, assisting with development in relation to accounting requirements and audit policies. She was also an Administration Assistant at Shayher Asset Management, a Guest Experience Representative at Vicinity Centers, a Sales Assistant at Victor Scott and a Team Member at McDonalds.
Emily has also completed vacation programs at Deloitte and BDO in the financial services and assurance sectors. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce (accounting) and a Bachelor of Business Management (human resources) from the University of Queensland.
In her spare time...
Emily loves hiking, going to the beach and spending time with her family and friends – mostly going out to dinner.