Fraser is passionate about how businesses, organisations and policy can positively impact individuals and society.
His work has a strong focus on the energy transition, government, digital, and human services. He has supported clients in the areas of strategy, policy development, market sizing and pricing, and business process analysis. Prior to joining Nous, Fraser worked as a technology consultant.
- Reviewed a state government human services department’s complaints processes to improve its processes; involving identifying quantitative trends, conducting interviews and workshops to understand user pain points and identifying generative AI options
- Created renewable energy industry development policies for a state government department targeted at establishing a nascent industry through a manufacturing hub, an applied research network, and a training centre
- Helped frame Nous’ thinking about internal AI adoption and potential solutions for clients, involving communicating and managing the internal use of Nous generative AI tools
- Used quantitative data analysis to identify the potential market size and price elasticity of courses for an Australian university
- Analysed investment data to map and categorise a state government’s child safety investments, consulting stakeholders on investment priorities and creating a strategic commissioning framework.
Outside of Nous
Fraser enjoys volunteering at the Melbourne Indigenous Transition School, helping students with homework, or sometimes kicking the footy. He has worked extensively with youth, living in the Tiwi Islands as a Volunteer Teacher’s Aide for six months, teaching English in Paris, coaching cricket to Syrian Refugees in Lebanon and mentoring Indigenous youth in mandatory detention. He currently works as a teacher’s aide with students with disabilities.
Fraser holds a Bachelor of Arts (anthropology) from the University of Melbourne. During his studies he completed a semester at the University of Auckland.
In his spare time...
Fraser likes being active and playing cricket and touch rugby, as well as hiking and surf. He enjoys speaking French and improving his competency. He also loves to travel.