Geoff is an experienced strategy consultant and project leader, with 15 years’ experience leading high-performing, interdisciplinary teams.
He brings a combination of analytical and financial rigour and structured approaches to complex public-sector challenges. Prior to Nous. Geoff established and managed research centres in the humanities and biological sciences, developed new research services and online education offers, and managed education business units. He provides high quality and thoughtful leadership to Nous project teams to deliver valuable outcomes for clients.
- Supported the implementation of a new police services model for ACT Police, establishing the program of work, prioritisation, and capability development strategies
- Reviewed the National Health and Medical Research Council’s Translation Centre Initiative, recommending changes to better drive the implementation of innovation in health care.
- Managed and facilitated strategic planning for an Australia Government cultural institution with substantial digital resources and infrastructure
- Led an analysis of the legislative and policy landscape for genomic data sharing for a state health department, capturing current ways of working and anticipated future requirements in genomic data management
- Facilitated strategic planning for a community health organisation supporting vulnerable members of the community.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Geoff held senior management roles in the higher education sector and consulted to small businesses. His work has taken him from genomics and consumer healthcare to the humanities and social sciences.
Geoff holds a Bachelor of Science (Honours) and a Master of Financial Management from the Australian National University.
In his spare time...
Geoff can be found trying to keep up with his three small children. He enjoys cooking, photography, and enthusiastic but limited attempts at home renovation.