Georgia addresses challenges with creativity and practicality to deliver excellent results for clients and their stakeholders.
She is a confident written and verbal communicator, having facilitated multi-stakeholder workshops on complex projects and co-authored industry-level reports. She has worked with people across a range of industries to deliver great outcomes, including natural resources and mining services, decarbonisation and venture capital investment; and volunteered in Indigenous affairs. Georgia has experience in business strategy development, research, data analysis, consortium facilitation and organisational design.
- Advised mining companies and utilities providers on economic, social, and technological industry developments
- Conducted research and analysis on innovation strategies driving the global resources industry, co-authoring two industry reports
- As Head of Communications at Electric Mine Consortium, designed and implemented its marketing strategy
- Facilitated market-wide procurement projects for Electric Mine Consortium
- Researched technology start-ups at a venture capital fund.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Georgia worked at an innovation and strategy consultancy advising mining companies and utilities providers. She was also part of the Electric Mine Consortium’s facilitation team. During her time at a venture capital fund, she gained experience in private company administration and researching technology start-ups.
Georgia regularly volunteers for a not-for-profit organisation that establishes healthy eating programs in remote Indigenous communities. She spent several years as a support worker for a disabled teenager and volunteering as a mentor for a disadvantaged child.
In her spare time...
Georgia grew up by the beach in Western Australia. She enjoys surfing, yoga, running and travelling.