Giovanni is an experienced consultant working across Nous’ health and ageing, education and central and economic agency work.
He combines a deep understanding of strategy, policy and modelling techniques with strong interpersonal skills to produce results-driven and nuanced recommendations for his clients and their stakeholders. He works closely alongside state and federal government agencies and private organisations to develop bold strategy and design and evaluate policy. He has a strong track record of successfully supporting his clients with external investment strategies via rigorous work and a deep understanding of his clients’ industries and needs.
- Reviewed two federal government healthcare programs and designed policy settings for a new, merged program, leading the economic modelling and data analysis underpinning options for the program
- Managed the review of one of Victoria’s largest public hospital’s policies and practices, providing recommendations on policy settings to ensure equitable healthcare access for Victorians
- Managed the operational transformation of one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit healthcare providers’ contact centers and supported it through a government contract tendering round
- Partnered with a world-leading medical, dentistry and health sciences university faculty to create a bold 10-year strategic plan
- Conducted a lapsing evaluation of the design, implementation fidelity and outcomes of the Victorian Department of Education’s HeadStart program, piloting an integrated, student-centric delivery model for school-based apprenticeships and traineeships
Outside of Nous
Giovanni was previously an Associate at a consultancy where he performed audits of government, infrastructure and financial services clients. During his time studying a Bachelor of Commerce (First Class Honours) at the University of Melbourne he held various leadership positions and represented the university internationally at academic competitions.
Giovanni is passionate about teaching and learning foreign languages, plays the piano and is second-chair trumpet in one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit orchestras.
In his spare time...
Giovanni loves listening to neo-soul and pop music, plays competitive cricket and tennis, and loves to cook.