Grace is an experienced project manager who focuses on organisational performance, leadership and implementation.
She harnesses a background in psychology, research and qualitative analysis to generate sustainable solutions to complex problems. Grace has experience working on a range of large-scale transformations inthe public and not-for-profit sectors; particularly in vision and strategy development, organisation redesign, cultural change, change management and implementation.
- Enabled a large not-for-profit organisation (NFP) to deliver improved aged care consumer outcomes and inform its response to the Royal Commission into Aged Care
- Evaluated a national workforce grants program for a large Australian Government department, determining whether programs were achieving intended policy objectives and meeting community needs
- Developed a national vision and strategy implementation for one of Australia’s largest NFPs that was undergoing large-scale transformation, engaging more than 3,000 people through interviews, focus groups, roadshows, workshops and surveys
- Conducted an organisational review and implementation of a large-scale transformation for the Australian Department of Defence to improve staff performance in the delivery of contracts on Army, Air Force and Navy bases
- Managed the design and implementation of a robust program management office and governance arrangements for a NSW Government agency to accelerate its ambitious reform.
Outside of Nous
Grace worked as a research assistant at the University of Sydney’s Social Psychology Laboratory, where she collaborated with academics on their individual research projects. She also worked in a specialist clinic for cognitive assessment and treatment, providing support for clinical psychologists; and in the St Vincent de Paul Society Assisting Refugee Kids program, providing educational and social support for refugee children’s early development.
Grace holds a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) from the University of Sydney. She is a Certified Professional in Agile Project and Delivery Management (ICP-APM).
In her spare time...
Grace enjoys gaining new experiences, travelling to explore new cities and musical theatre.