Harris combines technologically advanced critical analysis with interpersonal connectivity to deliver great outcomes for clients.
Involved in project management and team leadership since university, Harris engages with people from all backgrounds to enable the growth of projects. Harris has capabilities in technical analysis, compliance reviews, product evaluation and enhancement, system refinement, and research.
- Developed a data analysis tool – incorporating real-time data with MATLAB coding and VBA coding – to design a preventive diagnosis system for industrial refrigeration applications
- Advised a multinational group on investing more than $350,000, including negotiating reduced production lead times while building a mutually beneficial relationship with the vendor
- Tailored a document management system for a client to track documentation and support project management while organising company records to maximise time utilisation and efficiency
- Validated purchases of equipment to highlight what was effective and safeguarded asset quality to maximise efficiency and minimise waste, allowing for a consolidation of expenses to a salvage value of 80 per cent of the initial investment
- Led teams in design and development projects, managing team expenses and client requirements while adapting to a pandemic-impacted supply chain
- Liaised with engineers of diverse disciplines to develop a portable water refinery system to provide clean and hygienic water to impoverished societies in Southeast Asia.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Harris was a private tutor for secondary and VCE students, mentoring on self-development and learning practices in mathematics and English. He then worked as a stock and auditing consultant, working for RGIS to provide customised inventory solutions.
More recently, Harris was a graduate mechanical engineer for the projects team at Optimal Group, providing sustainable energy engineering solutions and advice. There he delivered energy generation and distribution solutions to reduce Australia’s greenhouse gases and waste. In the role Harris took on client responsibilities, consulting on appropriate solutions and connecting industries.
In his spare time...
Harris enjoys immersing himself in literature and cinema and also joining hikes and camping trips.