Haseeb has spent over 10 years advising clients in the education sector, spanning K-12 and higher education.
He has worked with clients across a wide range of topics including student experience, registrar, finance, HR process re-design, operating and service delivery model refresh, and IT strategy and business cases development He has worked with numerous colleges and universities across Canada, advising clients at the C-suite level. Haseeb currently leads the growth and delivery of the UniForum service offering for North America.
- Led the delivery of one of the first robotic process automation at a Canadian higher education institution
- Led a team of researchers to conduct sector and deep user research to understand the barriers faced by learners looking to access education in Ontario, then designed a digital tool to enhance the user and service provider experience
- Reviewed student administrative transactions to consolidate processes, technology, and physical space towards the creation of a single office for student transactional services
- Developed the future state process playbook of end-to-end functions for a technical college transitioning from international to local governance in the Middle East
- Lead the process for province-wide consultations with 72 school boards to achieve input and buy-in to a new sector-wide internal audit model.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining NousCubane, Haseeb was a Senior Manager in Deloitte Consulting’s Public Sector Transformation practice. His work involved strategic and operational improvements across the public sector, including higher education, school boards, municipalities, healthcare, justice and the Ontario Public Service. Haseeb was the strategy and operations leader in standing up Deloitte’s Robotic Process Automation Center of Excellence to establish the firm’s capability in delivery RPA and other automation technologies across priority sectors.
Haseeb’s experience prior to strategy consulting includes enterprise risk, internal audit, privacy, and IT security. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from York University and is a Chartered Professional Accountant and a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
In his spare time...
Haseeb enjoys recreational sport including golf, soccer, and basketball; as well as exploring new countries with his wife and three young boys.