With more than 15 years’ experience, Heather is a seasoned transformation professional who has delivered strategy, transformation and implementation programs across industries in Australia, North America and the UK.
She is a qualified executive coach and Chartered Accountant and a passionate partner to executives and operational teams. An authentic and adaptable communicator, she breaks down problems, develops and embeds strategies and influences stakeholders. She an expert facilitator and passionate about working with clients to embed change.
- Co-led a global multi-year transformation of a large mining company’s operating model by activating a global process ownership framework that led to top-down and bottom-up design, objective decision-making based on best-for-business outcomes, and an open and positive case for change
- Co-led a business and organisation strategy clean-sheet exercise of an integrated bauxite, alumina and aluminium business, including consultation, options analysis, design and decision making
- Designed and facilitated hundreds of hours of in-person and online strategy and design workshops, executive leadership meetings and coaching training programs
- Coached over 100 clients through thought-provoking and future-focused conversations to increase awareness of their potential
- Redesigned the purpose of a not-for-profit school foundation, supporting stakeholder alignment and agreement and implementation.
Outside of Nous
Heather has more than 15 years of experience working around the world in mining, fast-moving consumer goods, publishing and utilities. Prior to joining Nous, she worked for almost 10 years at Rio Tinto, leading multiple transformational programs and projects in Australia, North America and around the world.
Heather holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia. She is a Chartered Accountant in Australia and New Zealand and an Associate Certified Coach via the International Coaching Federation.
In her spare time...
Heather enjoys laughing, dancing, cooking for family and friends, tennis, hiking and travel. Having recently moved to Melbourne, she is excited to explore the food and culture scene.