Hudson is an experienced project manager with a strong track record supporting WA Government agencies and not-for-profit organisations, primarily across human services, health and education.
With expertise across service delivery and operating model design, evaluations, functional reviews, transformation, and implementation, Hudson actively builds relationships to understand clients’ problems and give practical solutions. This is supported by his strong data analytics and stakeholder engagement skills. He also brings significant experience in leading culturally sensitive engagements with young people across WA, particularly in the regions.
- Led Nous’ work to develop a new service that will provide immediate assistance in the Perth CBD area for those in crisis due to use of alcohol-and-other-drugs (AOD)
- Develop three community support and accommodation services for young people experiencing mental health and AOD issues
- Reviewed the model of care for an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation to deliver higher-quality, culturally sensitive healthcare in remote communities
- Worked with the Western Australian (WA) Department of Communities to develop the State Disability Strategy and Action Plan, which will shape the WA disability sector for the next 10 years
- Supported the facilitation of regional border closures in response to COVID-19 through process development of the Good to Go (G2G) Pass mobile app and website
- Delivered over 500 educational focus groups to young people in over 100 different regional schools across Australia.
Outside of Nous
Outside of Nous, Hudson volunteers as the alumni program leader for Nulsen Disability Services. In this role, he coordinates house visits, fundraising events and awareness for those living with complex disabilities. Following the Wooroloo Bushfires in 2021 which affected his family’s property, Hudson runs community bushfire appeal events to raise funds for regional families doing it tough through music, arts and other community initiatives.
In his spare time...
Hudson enjoys going out to dinner with friends, travelling around WA to find some hidden getaway spots and spending time at the farm with his family.