Jack is a highly regarded public sector adviser with experience working in government and the higher education sector across the UK and Australia.
He has wide experience in data analytics and strategy, having conducted market analysis projects and created models in Microsoft Excel and R.
- Developed a full digit model of a university in R to support strategic decision making
- Led a market analysis of postgraduate online degrees for a large Russell Group university
- Developed demand and feasibility models for a new university campus, projecting likely demand across a range of subject
- Reviewed professional services at a large UK university to improve staff experience
- Developed an advocacy strategy to help regional hospitals address workforce shortages.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Jack worked as an assistant adviser to Australia’s Education Minister. He recently completed a Master of Philosophy (American history) at the University of Cambridge and holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) from The University of Melbourne.
In his spare time...
Jack enjoys going to the cinema, watching American sports and hitting incline bench press. For better or worse, he also supports the Hawthorn Football Club.