Jackson navigates complex situations to provide quality solutions for clients to create positive community influence.
He draws on years of experience to confidently tackle new challenges and engage with stakeholders to exceed client expectations. Jackson brings expertise in operational excellence, financial management and employee engagement to provide a holistic perspective on organisations. He has worked across financial advisory, human resources, not-for-profit consulting and internal operations.
- Managed the redevelopment of funding models, business processes, product offerings and promotion strategies of respite accommodation provider MediStays as it entered new markets
- Outlined procedures for the Irish Support Agency to redevelop membership programs, improve promotional impact, develop external relationships and expand funding potential by diversifying revenue sources
- Operated as an intermediary between Findex and new external partners to develop out-sourcing initiatives, enhance operational processes and integrate digital platforms
- Improved people and culture policies, administrative procedures and employee development programs to improve the capability of human resources departments
- Identified business requirements to implement strategies that improved internal processes and digital integration at IQ Group, bolstering operational efficiency and providing a framework for future improvements.
Outside of Nous
Jackson has used his project consulting experience to support not-for-profit organisations from various backgrounds and industries. He has managed student teams and been a case competition finalist.
Prior to joining Nous, Jackson worked in financial service and consulting organisations in human resources, wealth management, and operations. Through his years of corporate experience, Jackson has led various initiatives, managed stakeholder relations and broadened his professional experience.
Jackson has recently completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree at Monash University after returning from his studies at Copenhagen Business School.
In his spare time...
Jackson is an avid traveller, recently returning from six months abroad. He enjoys hanging out with his dogs, watching the footy and listening to 00’s music.