Jeremy supports clients working with energy systems, economic modelling and public policy reform.
With a desire to influence the transition to a sustainable future, he has experience working in renewable energy and sustainable finance. Jeremy brings rigorous attention to detail and a creative mindset. He is a dynamic team member when solving complex problems and delivering profound impact for clients.
- Delivered a comprehensive industry landscape report on regenerative agriculture in Australia, outlining historical developments and future investment opportunities
- Assisted in developing an impact framework applied to historical investments of an impact fund
- Prepared and delivered an impact report on a residential development in Hobart
- Assisted in industry reporting on the National Energy Market (NEM), focusing on the trajectory of renewable energy, storage capacity and transmission networks in Australia
- Conducted research and analysis for a renewable energy retailer to support a distributed energy resources program.
Outside of Nous
Jeremy previously worked with a family office dedicated to impact investment and a community-based renewable energy retailer in the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Melbourne, majoring in economics, politics and international relations. During his studies, he participated in the Indigenous Settler Relations Collaboration (ISRC), undertook leadership development with the Climate Reality Project and engaged in investment training with the Impact Investment Group.
In his spare time...
Jeremy enjoys being out in nature and loves surfing, hiking and cycling. When not at work, you will find him in his van exploring.