Jordan has extensive experience solving complex problems within large public sector organisations.
As a senior advisor to the Premier of Ontario he developed and implemented strategic plans focused on improving economic growth, education, the justice system and human and youth services. A strong communicator, Jordan combines his passion for public service with a strong emphasis on the use of data to drive evidence-based decision-making.
- Led the Project Management Office for an organizational transformation of a large and influential Canadian University
- Managed a program portfolio review for a major Canadian Business school
- Developed the issues management strategy for the multi-year overhaul of autism services, creating a program that had parental, stakeholder and frontline worker support
- Conducted analysis to quantify the household impacts of proposed climate change initiatives and had those findings confirmed by independent economists
- Reviewed Children Aid Societies’ operating and capital budgets to determine the operational impact of government funding changes and successfully found solutions to mitigate these impacts.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Jordan spent five years working as a political advisor to the Premier of Ontario and Minister of Children and Youth Services. He also worked at a Technology Incubator, during which he helped venture stage companies secure financing, acquire customers and conduct market research. He continues to volunteer his time to help promising start-ups.
Jordan holds an MBA from the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management and a Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies (Accounting) from Western University.
In his spare time...
Jordan enjoys skiing, golfing and is an avid Toronto sports fan. He also loves to cook, watch movies and has played in the World Series of Poker.