Jyaes specialises in establishing robust relationships with stakeholders to understand, navigate and solve their most complex challenges.
Jyaes specialises in establishing robust relationships with stakeholders to understand, navigate and solve their most complex challenges. He is an abstract thinker who brings a diverse perspective from working across different industries and sectors with organisations at various stages of growth and maturity. Jyaes applies his skills in industries with a high social impact. He is particularly passionate about improving Australia’s Healthcare and aged care sector.
- Designed and implemented a community care operating model that will deliver approximately A$35 million in annualised benefits to Queensland’s largest community care provider over five years
- Delivered a board-endorsed digital health strategy to support approximately 160 health network sites that provide specialty health care and services for women and children
- Evaluated and redesigned a medical consumables end-to-end process for a state’s flagship hospital, achieving a 25% improvement in efficiency and effort
- Supported the South Australian and Australian Government health departments to manufacture 145 million medical-grade facemasks during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Shifted behaviours and ways-of-working in a hospital department, resulting in an 83% increase in utilisation, 40% improvement in scheduling and rostering accuracy and 80% improvement in staff satisfaction.
Outside of Nous
Immediately prior to joining Nous, Jyaes was a management consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers, working across strategy and business transformation projects for healthcare clients. Before Jyaes’ consulting career, he worked across various technology and business transformation roles. He also volunteers his time mentoring university and high school students, and has helped various not-for-profit organisations with important initiatives.
Jyaes holds a postgraduate qualification in Digital Health & Informatics from the University of Melbourne, a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Adelaide, and is an admitted Lawyer in the Supreme Court of South Australia. He is a certified Product Owner and Scrum Master, an Associate Member of the Australasian Institute of Digital Health, and has completed the Executive Education Lean Leadership Program at University of South Australia.
In his spare time...
Jyaes relaxes by spending time in nature. He is a trained classical musician and enjoys (almost all) music genres. Other hobbies include reading, keeping active and cooking.