Kaitlyn is a consultant and psychologist with expertise in organisational performance and leadership. She has experience across organisational design, evaluation, organisational culture, service delivery and strategy projects.
Kaitlyn applies a structured, evidence-based approach, complemented by qualitative and quantitative data skills, to produce practical insights. Her critical thinking and problem-solving skills help to quickly identify key opportunities and underlying challenges. Kaitlyn has a passion for people and developing innovative solutions to address organisations’ complex needs.
- Worked with a Queensland Government agency to develop an evaluation and monitoring framework to evaluate the content, impact and implementation of its five-year mental health, alcohol-and-other-drug (AOD) and suicide prevention strategy
- Collaborated with the Queensland Mental Health Commission to develop a monitoring and evaluation framework for Shifting Minds: Queensland Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs Strategic Plan 2018-2023
- Delivered a detailed stakeholder engagement strategy for a key Queensland Government department to improve system-wide information sharing and influence
- Supported development of a strategic assessment of a Queensland university’s approach to residential accommodation
- Reviewed a Queensland Government department’s business unit to strategically align its vision and outcomes with those of the broader department.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Kaitlyn was a member of the Queensland Occupational Violence Strategy Unit in Queensland Health. She was involved in piloting, implementing and evaluating initiatives that aimed to reduce occupational violence in healthcare. Part of Kaitlyn’s role was to work with key stakeholders across the state and promote interagency collaboration.
Kaitlyn is a registered psychologist and holds a Master of Organisational Psychology and a Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours). While completing these programs she led a large research project with the Queensland Police Service, investigating the protective role of psychosocial safety climate and stress mindset on burnout.
In her spare time...
Kaitlyn loves adventure and can often be found camping and hiking with her partner and energetic German Shorthaired Pointer.