Kait is a broadly skilled visual designer who works across multiple disciplines. With her background in fine art, she is a skilled illustrator and a creative thinker, transferring her creativity to provide new and imaginative ways to solve problems.
She has a strong print and digital background working from polished print collateral to animation to UX/UI design. She works closely with consulting teams and clients across all sectors and industries across Australia and the UK from concept through to production.
- Led the design of a student experience project for a top UK university, including a fully comprehensive journey map detailing the entire student experience from offer acceptance to graduation, highlighting key areas of improvement opportunity
- Developed a functional prototype of a digital student experience allowing university students to access everything they need in one platform
- Developed in-depth customer persona booklets, user journey maps and one-page infographic summaries to help an ICT provider better understand their customers
- Created an infographic that was fully accessible for people with visual disabilities
- Was responsible for the visual design of a full suite of engaging custom tools that helped people identify school system leaders.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous Kaitlyn has worked in the US, Australia, and the UK across many different sectors. Originally starting her career in the gaming industry, she moved into various roles that allowed her to build an extensive experience list which includes branding, environmental graphics, packaging and digital design.
Kait holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Rhode Island with a dual concentration of digital art and design and photography.
In her spare time...
Kait spends as much time as possible exploring new places. An avid traveller, she aims to see as much of the world as she can.