Karl specialises in digital and business strategy.
His strong data analytics capabilities provide an evidence base for tailored solutions. He draws on his background in mechanical engineering to provide an evidence-based approach to solutions and approach challenging problems in a structured manner.
- Managed a project with a large university to review, redesign, and implement a new professional services organisational structure to align with strategic ambitions
- Worked with a university to enable data-informed strategic decision making through the use of size and shape modelling
- Worked with universities to understand the relative performance of their professional service functions using UniForum benchmarking data analysis
- Assisted a large university to create a digital strategy, involving large-scale consultation and institutional views consolidation to create a shared vision of digital services
- Worked with a private online education provider to establish the feasibility of providing online apprenticeships, including sizing the market and assessing potential entry barriers.
Outside of Nous
Karl holds a Master of Mechanical Engineering from the University of Bristol. His experience prior to Nous includes consulting for an engineering start up on engineering design.
In his spare time...
Karl enjoys spending time with his family and friends, experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen, and travelling in the UK and abroad to see new parts of the world.