Kasia has extensive experience leading human-centred design initiatives, both in-house and as a consultant, with a particular focus on the higher education, health and utility sectors.
Her true passion lies in design research and in making sense of complex problem spaces to drive innovation.
- Led a program of work with Victorian Councils to improve the planning permit process, resulting in more efficient management of permit approvals and an improved experience for applicants
- Managed the establishment of a human-centred design practice at a top Australian university
- Led a speculative futures project at a Victorian Government agency to define a strategic project portfolio for the Innovation Team
- Led the development of a new solar power offering for one of the major energy providers in Australia
- Facilitated a values development program for a local council, successfully engaging 70% of staff.
Outside of Nous
Outside of Nous, Kasia is a design educator and has taught design research and service design at The University of Melbourne, RMIT and Academy Xi. She holds a Master of Arts (design management) and a Bachelor of Science (marketing and design) from Lancaster University, UK.
In her spare time...
Kasia is passionate about art and loves painting and illustration. On the weekends you can find her stand-up paddle boarding at her local beach.