With extensive experience in project logistics, stakeholder engagement and high-level executive support, Kate deftly manages stakeholder relationships and document quality assurance for final deliverables.
Kate is reliable, motivated and always ready for a challenge.
- Coordinated more than 30 stakeholder consultations and focus groups, as well as client meetings and travel logistics for a large NSW Local Health District client to develop a new people strategy
- Supported a large NSW Primary Health Network to organise and conduct leadership workshops and coaching sessions for their Executive level staff
- Providing ongoing administration and logistical support between Nous and a private NSW-based transport client to develop and implement an organisation design and operational improvement strategy
- Provided efficient logistical and administration support for an economic evaluation for a NSW government body, including coordinating in-person and virtual stakeholder interviews
- Provides high level executive support to four Nous Principals and Directors in the areas of human-centred design, organisational strategy, health and higher education.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Kate worked in finance, health and tourism. Across all three industries, her top priority was excellent customer service, leading to her being named Trainee of the Year in 2016 at Dreamworld. Kate has experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable, including invoicing, expense reconciliation and end-of-month reporting for company executives. No stranger to adaptability and with a strong interest in learning, Kate has made these roles her own.
Kate holds a Bachelor of Entertainment Industries from Queensland University of Technology.
In her spare time...
Having moved to Sydney from the Gold Coast, Kate enjoys exploring NSW with her partner and Labrador x puppy. She loves to read, travel and experiment in the kitchen.