Kathy co-leads Nous’ culture offer and brings extensive experience in culture change, strategy design and implementation, and organisational design and transformation.
Kathy brings 15 years of experience successfully managing large and complex projects, often in challenging stakeholder environments. Over a decade of this experience was working in the financial services industry, working with executive teams to design and deliver strategy.
- Developed a future culture and leadership strategy for a financial services organisation, to deliver on its purpose and strategic objectives and enable growth
- Reviewed the design and delivery of an executive leadership development program for a not-for-profit organisation in the financial services sector
- Reviewed and redesigned organisational structures (across all levels of leadership) for clients in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors to align to their respective strategies and improve organisational performance
- Led the strategic review of a business unit at a large insurer, resulting in a refreshed approach to growth in a competitive environment
- Developed a national strategy, launched in 2020, for a large primary industry, across a complex stakeholder management in a rapidly changing operating environment.
Outside of Nous
Kathy’s experience in the financial services sector extends across insurers, health funds and financial institutions (including private and not-for-profit).
Prior to joining Nous, Kathy held various corporate and business strategy roles at one of Australia’s largest financial services organisations. During her time working in the financial services sector, she was responsible for designing and developing business strategies, managing projects across culture change, operating model transformation, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and leading large bid processes.
Kathy holds a Master of Business Administration from Melbourne Business School and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne.
In her spare time...
In her spare time Kathy loves to spend time with her family, cook up a storm, read, practice Pilates and garden.