Katrina has more than 15 years of experience in providing executive support to senior managers and leadership teams in Australia and the UK. She has coordinated projects and provided high-level administrative support in sectors including aged care, local government, financial services, and IT.
She is a team player with extensive experience in developing cooperative partnerships and maintaining strong working relationships with all levels of organisations and other stakeholders.
- Co-ordinated the seamless roll-out of a national upskills training program for managers in a large, private aged care organisation
- Led a ‘giving back’ project that involved coordinating a large-scale donation of excess linen items from care homes around Australia to a national charitable organisation
- Contributed to the development of a Positive Ageing Plan, which lead to a Victorian municipality being declared an Age-Friendly City by the World Health Organisation
- Managed numerous team-building initiatives, fundraising activities and overall support for maintenance of organisational culture in a national support office
- Sourced and implemented a new corporate travel management system, greatly improving the services provided to corporate travellers and reducing company travel expenses.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous Katrina spent 10 years working for one of Australia’s largest private aged care providers in administrative support roles. Her most recent role was Project Coordinator, where she worked independently as part of a productive team to execute projects of various sizes and complexities.
Katrina has been an elected local councillor, serving as Deputy Mayor for a year. She has also acted in the roles of Chairperson, Board Member and Panel Member for committees and reference groups.
She is a committee member for a volunteer-run community-driven charity that provides emergency aid supplies after major disasters.
In her spare time...
In her spare time Katrina enjoys running, travelling, spending time with family and friends and outdoor adventures with her two young children.