Kazimier is a consultant for the public sector, translating policy into practice for government, organisations and not-for-profit organisations.
Kazimier brings experience in public policy; regulation; organisation design and diversity, equity and inclusion; working and empowering people and organisations to be optimistic and ambitious for positive influence and a better future. He was recognised in the Out for Australia 30 Under 30 Awards, which recognise and celebrate the extraordinary contributions of young LGTBQIA+ people nationwide.
- Developed an end-to-end data and intelligence capability framework for an Australian Government regulator
- Provided strategic advice to a large, aged care provider
- Evaluated and designed an urgent care strategy for an Australian state government
- Supported a regional health provider in developing an urgent care clinic model
- Evaluated and revised a state-wide monitoring and outcomes framework for multicultural and multi-faith communities.
Outside of Nous
Kazimier writes about international relations, Asian politics, LGBTQIA+ issues, and international aviation politics. His work has been published by leading outlets and think tanks such as The Diplomat, the Lowy Institute, East Asia Forum, and the Australian Institute of International Affairs’ Australian Outlook.
Kazimier holds a Master of International Relations (Advanced) and a Bachelor of International Relations from the Australian National University.
In his spare time...
Kazimier enjoys making dumplings with his family, admiring cantilevered buildings and whale-watching. He is a keen traveller and is always looking out for the best way to earn frequent flyer miles.