Ken has exposure to a wide range of experiences across the people and culture field.
He has worked in human resources at National Australia Bank, interned in human capital services at Deloitte and implemented cultural change in a 63-person not-for-profit organisation (NFP). These experiences were built on Ken’s passion for analysing the complexities of people in organisations and how to best develop their potential to align with their personal and organisational goals.
- Developed a dashboard for a consulting service line that identified implementation issues to inform future projects
- Consulted on the development of a university’s career programs offering, recommending improvements to increase student satisfaction
- Developed and implemented a knowledge management database for a NFP, improving deliverable quality
- Co-authored a student white paper regarding Australia’s energy transition
- Led the research and evaluation of a market entry strategy for an education NFP by conducting surveys, interviews and financial analysis.
Outside of Nous
Ken holds a Bachelor of Commerce from The University of Melbourne and a Master of Information Systems. While at university Ken was involved with BusinessOne Consulting, a university consulting club that works on pro-bono consulting projects for start-up clients. He has also worked with the Student Welfare Outreach Team whose mission is to provide free tutoring to disadvantaged students.
In his spare time...
Ken enjoys swimming, travelling and bargain hunting. He is also a big urban planning enthusiast who hopes that the 15-minute city becomes ubiquitous.