Krisztina is a seasoned people and organisational effectiveness professional specialising in complex change, business transformation, and people and organisation programs.
She has spent over 20 years advising clients and leading programs of work in organisational effectiveness, change leadership, learning and operational readiness for the implementation of new systems and technology as well as business change to optimise organisation design and business models. She is passionate about new ways of working and adaptive organisations and comfortable working at all levels of an organisation.
- Led the design, plan and execution of the reskilling and capability build for a large health insurance organisation committed to modernise its enterprise technology, ways of working and business model
- Developed a private hospital group’s strategy focused on strengthening partnerships between surgical specialists and the hospital
- Led the work stream to transition a global oil and gas company’s workforce, people, process and policies from traditional to activity-based working
- Advised a global mining organisation on the change and learning approach aimed at the safe and effective mobilisation and supervision of the thousands of contractors and contracting organisations working at remote operational sites
- Led development of a newly amalgamated government department’s workforce and capability plan aimed at consolidating and modernising individuals’ skills and the organisation’s capabilities to meet changing demand.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Krisztina worked at PwC, EY and Accenture in Australia and the UK on a range of projects, championing effective approaches to people and organisational change. She volunteers her time as the Director of Education for the Association of Change Management Professionals (Perth chapter) helping those who access their services to attain and maintain a consistent standard.
Krisztina holds a Master of Management (human resource management) and a Bachelor of Psychology of the University of Western Australia. She has been involved with the Perth College Art Committee for over 10 years, supporting Western Australian fine art, artists and art lovers and connecting the community.
In her spare time...
Krisztina collects antique and vintage furniture, cookware and kitchenalia; and loves cooking for friends. Her teenage children and husband cringe that it’s not a party unless there’s a theme.