Lachlan is a passionate consultant who brings an analytical mindset and structured thinking to create positive impact for people and communities.
He combines experience across policy, economics, digital, and design to provide public and private clients outcomes that are informed, logical and considerate.
- Developed socio-economic analysis to support a large-scale investment in a sovereign space capability, identifying and quantifying the benefits of the new capability to people, communities and local economies
- Comprehensively analysed the current state of business licensing in Victoria and recommended strategic improvements to attain world-leading regulatory best practice
- Developed a commercial feasibility assessment in support of a strategic growth initiative to enhance a bank’s retail foreign exchange proposition
- Ran a pilot with four Victorian regulators to improve digital readiness, using human-centred design to re-design processes and enhance regulatory practice
- Assisted testing coordinators in a nation-wide consumer data rights initiative involving all ‘big four’ Australian banks.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Lachlan worked in the Institutional Banking Division at ANZ in a range of roles across strategy, payments innovation and project finance. During his studies he was also involved in case competitions, representing The University of Melbourne in Madrid and Segovia, and winning several competitions domestically.
Lachlan holds a Bachelor of Commerce (finance and economics) from The University of Melbourne.
In his spare time...
Lachlan is a public transport enthusiast and enjoys staying active through running and cycling to places. He is also a keen language learner and is currently learning Spanish and Tetum.