Maddie brings enthusiasm and curiosity to every project. She brings business and public policy experience to consideration of the unique impact of every possible solution.
She spent five years working in the health sector, including in private health insurance, government and not-for-profit organisations. Maddie is an asset across public policy, digital and strategy projects.
- Published (pending) research undertaken during her master’s degree on media depictions of mental illness
- Developed a framework for and led reporting for internal communications at the Victorian Government Department of Health
- Led reporting for internal communications and the Victorian Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Led content updates of 1600 consumer health articles at Bupa
- Implemented search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy for consumer health content at Bupa.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Maddie worked at the Victorian Department of Health and the Department of Environment Land Water and Planning while completing her Master of Public Health.
She has also worked for Australia’s largest private health insurer, Bupa, in a digital-focused role that included social media, SEO, website migration, a content management system and internal client work.
Maddie holds a Master of Public Health from The University of Melbourne and a Bachelor of Business from RMIT.
In her spare time...
Maddie enjoys yoga and Pilates and is a qualified instructor of both. She also loves to spend time with family and friends and is always planning her next overseas adventure.