Matthew has experience in the legal, health and education sectors and is passionate about applying his legal and economic knowledge to create sustainable and real-world solutions.
He is experienced in public spirited projects and brings a strong skillset in analysis, leadership and communication.
- Supported the state-wide transformation of a mental health service through sector wide consultations, data analysis and strategic planning
- Supported the merger of two peak advocacy bodies through nation-wide consultations and the development of a holistic strategy and transformation plan
- Undertook qualitative and quantitative analysis to guide the delivery of more equitable workloads for teachers
- Contributed to the development of outreach and work-integrated learning strategies for a university
- Developed and supported the delivery of leadership and strategic workshops across NSW.
Outside of Nous
While undertaking a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of Business Management (Business Economics) at the University of Queensland (UQ), Matt was an active university leader. He provided significant contributions to university culture, taking up leadership roles in student societies and serving as a director of a University Foundation. This culminated in his recognition as a UQ Future Leader.
In his spare time...
Matthew enjoys spending time with family and friends, visiting restaurants and playing Catan. He also loves playing tennis, reading and attempting to surf.