Maurice balances analytical curiosity with free-flowing creativity to help people understand and solve their most challenging problems.
He has 10 years of experience in project management and consulting with industrial companies, service providers, government and not-for-profit entities. Maurice brings expertise in change management, organisational performance, and transformation and implementation.
- Delivered a 15-year growth strategy for the Aboriginal Carbon Foundation
- Developed a detailed growth plan and strategy for not-for-profit organisations to present to partners for capital raising, with the strategy including detailed a capability map, financial plan and service line design
- Led organisational transformation of the insurance claims and underwriting department at Link Group
- Delivered a 15% reduction in manual work by improving performance tracking and reporting, process mapping and improvement, and implementing robotic process automation
- Implemented continuous improvement system at major dairy manufacturer.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Maurice delivered major capital projects for major food and petrochemical manufacturers. He holds a Master of Business Administration from Melbourne Business School, and a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours in mechanical) and a Bachelor of Arts from Monash University. He is also a non-executive director at Initiatives of Change Australia.
In his spare time...
Maurice loves performing and theatre. He engages in improvised comedy and has previously acted, directed and produced theatrical productions of all kinds.