Nick is a Senior Consultant with three years of consulting experience. He is passionate about promoting positive influence through his work.
Nick’s core expertise include economics (modelling, cost-benefit analysis, economic framework development), business case development, project management, and data analytics and visualisation. He has experience across industries including infrastructure, health, justice, and energy and utilities.
- Delivered the economic appraisal of the multi-billion-dollar Torrens-to-Darlington Project, including a detailed cost-benefit analysis and methodological report
- Developed a business case for a large-scale rehabilitation prison, including service and operating model development, demand modelling, data analysis and cost-benefit analysis modelling
- Led the economic and financial appraisal of a proposed consolidated lab for a state-based pathology services provider
- Established an evidence-based quantification of the benefits of the $30 billion Australia-ASEAN Power Link Project for Sun Cable in support of the Project’s Stage 1 submission to Infrastructure Australia
- Contributed to the development of a business case for the Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick Stage 1 Redevelopment, including assessment of non-infrastructure solutions in reducing future demand, benefits identification and sustainability analysis.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Nick was a Senior Associate in PwC Australia’s Integrated Infrastructure team. His work focussed on the strategic and economic evaluation of large-scale social infrastructure projects. Before joining PwC, he worked as a graduate consultant at a boutique management consultancy where the focus of his work was policy reform and organisational improvement in the health and social service sector.
Nick holds two bachelor’s degrees from the University of Adelaide (Bachelor of Economics [Advanced] and Bachelor of Finance). During his studies he undertook a six-month exchange to Maastricht University (Netherlands) and a one-month study tour to The University of Tübingen (Germany). He was awarded subject prizes for East Asian Economies II, Development Economics III and International Finance III.
In his spare time...
Nick loves to travel domestically and internationally with his partner. He loves sport, particular cricket and football (AFL), and is a life-long supporter of the Port Adelaide Football Club.