Nikita has spent 15 years advising not-for-profit, public and private sector clients in Australia, UK, Europe and America on large-scale operational transformations; particularly in health, government and infrastructure.
She brings extensive experience in strategy, leadership development, capability building, operating model design and implementation; particularly in the aged care, disability and the higher education sectors.
- Reduced a university’s operating costs in response to its largest annual reduction in revenue due to COVID-19, implementing two of the cost-cutting opportunities identified
- Partnered with a large national faith-based organisation to facilitate development of its five-year national strategic plan (supported by a 10-year cashflow model) that sustainably meets financial and missional requirements while enhancing its position within the aged care and seniors housing markets
- Developed resources and supports for an independent statutory agency to embed desired cultural values
- Reviewed a university’s innovative Indigenous program to identify the initiatives, a high-level roadmap and an implementation plan to enhance the program’s ability to deliver on its mission
- Helped a NSW disability services provider identify an optimal strategy to guide its investment for the next five years.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Nikita worked as an operations expert for six years in a Tier 1 consulting firm in the UK. During this time, she advised clients on large-scale operational transformations in aerospace and health.
Nikita is the Chair of Camberwell Girls Grammar School. She holds a PhD and a Master of Manufacturing Engineering from Loughborough University, UK and a Bachelor of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering from The University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago.
In her spare time...
Nikita and her family enjoy living in new and exciting places: they spent two years living in the outback and two years living in far North Queensland.